Over 235,000 Canadians experience homelessness on a given night. For the rest of the population, the circumstances of homelessness are often misunderstood. Joel and Darnell discuss the article "Everyday Myths About the Homeless - Debunked" by the charitable organization Fred Victor
- Myth: Being homeless is a choice.
- Myth: Homeless people are taking advantage of the system.
- Myth: Most homeless people are single, white males.
- Myth: Homelessness will never happen to me.
- Myth: Homelessness can’t be solved.
Give us your two cents via: